Both full paper and abstract in English are welcome for oral or poster presentations at 3rd ICMSTEA. Please read the following guidelines.
All papers submitted to the Conference will be reviewed using a peer-review process. The submission process is as follows:
- The author creates his/her abstract and submits it until the predefined deadline.
- The Conference Committee decides about the acceptance or not of the abstract.
- From the abstract acceptance, the author has to submit his/her full paper until the conference proceedings full paper deadline.
- Minimum Pages = 6 Pages, Maximum Pages = 8 Pages, (additional pages above eight will be charge for each additional pages)
- Committee will check your paper.
- Full papers are reviewed as soon as they arrive by two until three reviewers.
The following diagram shows the different phases of a paper that is created and submitted by an author.
Guideline for Submission
- Full paper/abstract must be submitted to:
- To publish in the proceeding of conference, the author(s) must submit full paper and present their works at the conference.
Guideline for Abstract Submission
- The abstract should be submitted using abstract submission form.
- The abstract should summarize the context, content and conclusions of the paper.
- Please provide an abstract of 150 to 200 words and 3-5 keywords.
- Instructions will be available in Abstract Template and example of abstract
- The abstract should be submitted in MS Word.
- Abstract submitted to :
Acceptance Notification of Abstract
- All submitted abstracts will be reviewed by the program committee and session organizer according to the standard review procedures.
- Notification of acceptance or acceptance under condition will be sent by e-mail a few weeks after your abstract submission.
- Those abstracts will be finally accepted for presentation if there are positively recommendation of at least two reviewers, and after the authors have modified as reviewer’s suggestions and requirements.
Guideline for Full Paper Submission
- The author(s) can submit full paper after their abstract is accepted.
- The maximum length of a paper should not exceed 8 pages. The first page must contain the title, names and affiliations of the authors, their e-mail addresses, and 3-5 keywords. Please identify the corresponding author and the full contact information including e-mail address.
- Instructions will be available in Fullpaper Template and example of paper
- Using full paper submission form, full paper should be submitted in two files; PDF and MS Word.
- Fullpaper submitted to :
Acceptance Notification of Full Paper
- All submitted full papers will undergo a peer-review process which are reviewed by three expert reviewers in the related field.
- Notification of acceptance or acceptance under condition will be sent by e-mail within three weeks after the full paper submission deadline.
- Those papers will be finally accepted for presentation if there are positively recommendation of at least two reviewers, and after the authors have modified as reviewer’s suggestions and any requirements.
- The correspondence author must be submitted the Copyright Transfer Form (sign & scan) to